ACT Math Section Highlights
- 60 Multiple Choice questions are to be completed in 60 minutes.
- There is NO penalty for guessing.
- Questions increase in difficulty throughout the test.
Selected Tips & Strategies
- Pace yourself wisely. For most students, this means using about 25 minutes for the first thirty questions and the remaining 35 minutes for the last thirty questions. Remember, this is the only section of the ACT where questions are mostly arranged in order of difficulty.
- Diagrams are almost always drawn to scale, even though ACT claims otherwise. Use this knowledge to your advantage to help estimate.
- Calculators are allowed; use your calculator when necessary.
Do you want full access to all of the ACT English Section Tips & Strategies, Do’s and Dont’s, Study Rules, and Pacing suggestions? Order ACT Success Online today!