ACT English Section Highlights
- It’s the first section of the test, so you’re fresh and ready to go!
- Many of the questions are based on just a few punctuation/grammar rules.
- You have 45 minutes to answer 75 questions.
- Although there are 75 questions, ACT keeps repeating the same ideas, so if you know the rules, it’s like being asked the same question over and over again!
Selected Tips & Strategies
- Read one full paragraph at a time and then answer the corresponding questions. This allows you to understand the flow of the passage and correctly answer the transition and modifier questions.
- There is no penalty for guessing, so leave nothing blank! It is imperative to finish the English section (as well as all of the sections).
Do you want full access to all of the ACT English Section Tips & Strategies, Do’s and Dont’s, Study Rules, and Pacing suggestions? Order ACT Success Online today!